Understand that when we speak of homosexuality, we are speaking of the spirit not the people. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” (Ephesians 6:12).
The spirit of Homosexuality is powerfully deceptive. It is also highly manipulative. It will even use a religious spirit to spout off scriptures of God’s love and grace to try and cement its place as acceptable within the church. Christians who oppose this spirit can be very quickly laid low with guilt and shame thinking that they truly are being judgmental and unloving. It is after nations; a global principality.
As of 2011, same-sex marriage was not recognized by the US federal government, but was legal in five US states; Massachusetts (2004), Connecticut (2008), Iowa (for 4 hours in 2007 and from 2009), Vermont (2009) and New Hampshire (2010). So far, just five EU member states have legalized same-sex marriages, but in number of other European countries – same-sex civil unions afford similar rights to marriage.
Genesis 19 and Judges 19, 20 give accounts of societies that reached high levels of depravity in relation to homosexuality that God had to send or allow judgment to deal with the matter.
Let us ask God to strengthen and protect those who have made a strong public stand against homosexuality. We need to pray that our nation will not follow the example of nations that have accepted homosexuality; and that their agenda in Uganda will fail.
- God will send warrior angels to preserve Uganda and restrain the onslaught of homosexuality against our society
- Government will be resolute and not be blinded by money given by the homosexual lobby but instead deal with homosexual offenders and their establishment by enacting enabling laws and enforcing them
- The noise and misinformation campaign of the gay lobby in the western media and their influence in the local media will be silenced
- Their schemes and propaganda machination will come to nothing (Isaiah 54:17) and that Uganda will be a sheep nation upholding biblical precepts of sexuality
- Those at the forefront of fighting this vice will be preserved from the vicious and violent attacks of the gay lobby, their agents and sympathizers, even in church
- Those who have merchandised young men in to homosexuality will confess and repent and turn away from their wicked ways;
- Those who were initiated and deeply steeped into the vice will seek mercy and deliverance from a holy God, even when they are hesitant to get out
- The going will get very hard fro any organization involved in supporting and funding homosexuality in Uganda (especially those involved in recruiting)
- Our nation will be delivered from the tormenting effects of homosexuality (2Peter 2:8)
- Pray that their recruitment drives will be a total failure, even with their money, may be frustrated
- Pray that legislative and administrative processes will be strictly followed – to expose, arrest and prosecute the perpetrators of homosexuality
- Pray that the legislative, judicial and executive arms of government will be resolute on keeping homosexuality illegal in this nation.
Bind and cast out of Uganda the homosexual spirits that bring impurity and defilement in the land. Bind these evil spirits with everlasting fetters and send them to their rightful place – gloomy pits of darkness until the Day of Judgment.
powerfully said. May your country be delivered from such stupid forces. May the lord preserve your country from such evil spirit in jesus name.
But you need to continue holding your intergrity